Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you my passion about design, the internet, communications, branding and what talented amazing people are creating everyday.

Top 10: December 10th 2007

1.Boomerangs: Provokat.
Great title. Not too sensationalist but great at maintaining the hype. Smart.

2.A new website for hot chicks.
New LOULOU new site by Cloudraker

3.What Do You REALLY Want?
You aren't getting anywhere because you dont know where you want to go

4.DASHBOARD
http://dashboardspy.com/

5.Facebook is the ultimate solution.
Always very impressed by how people post extremely personal things in their facebook status line. I have heard of a girl who broke up with her bf via the status line. Although I have never witnessed such an extreme event, I have seen countless public flirting, grieving, fights and mucho anger expressed.
Addendum: It's still uber hard to explain the virtues of Twitter to most webnewbies, but somehow, they figure out the status line the next day after signing up.

6.PDF
WHY DO PEOPLE STILL USE PDF FILES SPLICED IN BETWEEN WEB PAGES. JEEZ....


7.I hate my xmas gifts
http://badgiftemporium.com/

8.NALGENE BOTTLES ARE EVIL! SERIOUSLY!

Apparently Nalgene bottles are bad for you. Mountain equipment Coop pulled them off their shelves today accross the country.
Google news

9.Machine Girl Movie Trailer: “The Cult Film of Next Year”

I saw the trailer and I think you should see it to judge for yourself. Machine GIRL!


10."Flashturbatoire"
Great post by Michel Leblanc. hehe I like.
I quote "
Du Flash C’EST PAS DU WEB CALVERT! Vous primez des “sites” qui sont en fait des CD ROM accédés par internet. Ces “sites” là ne sont pas vraiment accessible, pas vraiment indexables (engins de recherches), ils souffrent d’une utilisabilité des plus douteuse et leurs “pages” ne sont pas des pages et ne sont pas linkables."
Beautiful. Please read the whole post.