Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you my passion about design, the internet, communications, branding and what talented amazing people are creating everyday.

Crowdsourcing: VonZipper and Designs By Humans

Von Zipper Design by Humans


Edgy lifestyle clothing and apparel company Von Zipper announced it's latest user generated initiative. "Brush off your creative genius and cast away your artistic inhibitions and submit your design for the next VonZipper tees. VonZipper is looking to supplement the Spring 2009 tee collection with a collaboration with Design By Humans."

More details here

Very strategic and credible partnership between a t-shirt (media) company that harnesses the power of community design and a lifestyle brand that lives off the community image. This is the 1st time I see something like this but will likely see more. Threadless and Vans anyone?Love the DBH community and business model...My personal fav t-shirt