Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you my passion about design, the internet, communications, branding and what talented amazing people are creating everyday.

Adidas micoach: filmed in Montreal PVM?


Ok so I love what Nike did with Apple. Ok so this might be a little copycat initiative. And ok yes I'm a big Adidas fan, and yes this looks like it was filmed in Montreal! But I have to say this new mesh between Samsung-Adidas project is pretty cool. Check out the vid here.
Full micoach site here

miCoach is the first initiative in a partnership between two of the world's leading brands, Samsung and adidas. Developed as a real-time coaching system, miCoach is designed to help inspire, motivate and track your progress to help you reach your personal training goals


Pretty cool. Would love to try it. My Polar X625 is getting iffy on me.

Now finish reading this and go run. Now! Do it!