Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will share with you my passion about design, the internet, communications, branding and what talented amazing people are creating everyday.

Materazzi's steel chest

I think that fo the 1st time, I am seriousy doubting Nike's advertising smarts. A great positive brand like Nike should try to distance itsef from such a moron as Materazzi. Obviously hype is hype and this ad will work itsef into the notoriously-popular ads of Nike in the end. Maybe this raises the question of popular sports brands associating themseves with professional athletes, be them coke-sniffing wife beating basketball players, gambling hockey players, and dopped up cyclists. They make for good entertainment but bring down the positive image of the sport. Nike, you messed up on this one despite the tongue in cheek tone.